I was tagged by LeeAnn(thebuttercompartment) a week or so ago do write a MEME “Let me be honest with you”. I am a little behind, LeeAnn please forgive me. The instructions(copied from Leann)? The Honest Scrap award comes with a caveat or two. Firstly you have to tell your readers 10 things about you think they may not know, but that are true.
Let Me Be Honest With You
1. When I was in middle school I lied to my teacher’s. I wanted to participate in a program called “LULAC”. LULAC was a program that was designed to help empower young Latina girls. -I’m sorry to say this I lied. I am not Latina! Thank you LULAC for helping me learn more about the Latina’s.
2. When I was in high school I was a little boy crazy! It cost me my car! My MOM took my car that I was paying for back to the dealership because I drove my boyfriend home from school. HAHA
3. I am addicted to cashew’s and Reese’s peanut butter cups.
4. I get along with a lot of people but don’t like my DAD. I forgive him for not coming around but I don’t like him. Does that make me a bad person?
5. My Mom is crazy: When I was in middle school, I was bad mouthing my mom, didn’t know she was behind me and she slapped the bajeebee’s out of me and walked out the room.
6. I tinkled on myself at the age of 18-When I was in basic training (Army) I was doing a field exercise, my battle buddy refused to go to the bathroom with me. I couldn’t find anyone to go with me so I tinkled on myself. Shh! Don’t tell anyone:)
7. I don’t like to be called HONEY, BABY or SWEETHEART! If my mom wanted me to be called HONEY, BABY or SWEETHEART; she would have named me HONEY,BABY or SWEETHEART.
I’m sorry I can’t think of anything else….