Last week, I was a slacker. It was the first day of school for me. Niya was sick with strep throat and so was I. I had to put blogging on hold for a little bit. I’m back this week. I am sticking to the plan…Welcome to Twitter Monday.
There are a lot of Hash tag’s floating around twitter. I wanted to list them all for all of the twitterbetic’s out there. If I am missing anything let me know.
Most commonly used #hash tag’s used on twitter by the DOC (Diabetic Online Community).
1. #diabetes-is the most commonly used #hash tag. You can use #diabetes for all things diabetes.
2. #bgnow– If you want to display to all twitterbetic’s and the world what your current bg is you would type #bgnow200, followed by whatever else you want to add to it.
3. #bgwed-If your not familiar with #14kpwd, click here to read more. #bgwed was created for all PWD’s and T-3’s to come together once a week to share numbers, awareness and support for each by posting bg’s all day. We don’t care what your numbers are, no shame, no diabetic police and the DOC (diabetic online community) will not judge you. You are not a lone:) We are here for you.
4. #blamediabetes– #blamediabetes is used because your having a bad day, numbers aren’t making any sense, someone pissed you off or just because you want to blame diabetes. Click here to read the post from George (ninjabetic) it’s how #blamediabetes was born.
5. #dblog– #dblog is used for diabetic blogs. If you have a blog and want the DOC (Diabetic Online Community) to know about it, using #dblog is a way to make sure your blog doesn’t go unnoticed. It’s the twitter directory for d-bloggers.
6. #ddchallenge– #ddchallenge was created for the diabetes daily monthly challange, click here. If you exercise for at least 30 min a day, want to share your progress with the community #ddchallenge is the hastag you want to use. Click here to read David’s post explaning the Diabetes Daily August Challenge.
Remember your more than just a number! Have a GREAT week!